Built to Build: Blog
construction leading edge podcast
I had so much fun speaking with Todd Dawalt at The Construction Leading Edge. We got together for his podcast and discussed a wide range of topics involving the construction industry today. Click here to listen to the podcast.
In the podcast we discuss:
- a unique approach to solving the skilled labor shortage problem.
- how to create the skilled labor force you are looking for.
- the surprising page on your website that may be powerful recruiting tool.
- how new hires can achieve a level of skill at a craft much faster than was possible in the past.
- how social media can help skilled tradespeople hone and improve their skills.
- practical advice you can use to clean up the paperwork side of your business.
Check out Todd’s website for great resources to build quality leaders in your construction organization.
And go here to sign up to receive my FREE ebook: The Paperwork Punch List – 28 Days to Streamline Your Construction Business.
If you would like to take part in the ongoing research I am conducting the SKILLED TRADE | SOUND BUSINESS project, click here to take the survey.
Let me know what you thought of the podcast and how you may need help with your construction business. Email me: connect(at)shawnvandyke.com.